Outdoor patio at the Ale House
Aspen Highlands Apres Ski:
Apres Ski at the mountain base:
On warm sunny spring days you will find the patios of Ale House and Willow Creek Bistro packed with skiers and boarders relaxing with an adult beverage.
Willow Creek Bistro
Ale House: inside
Apres ski options include everything in the town of Aspen.
Dining And Where To Eat:
There are two on-mountain dining options: Cloud Nine at the top of the Cloud Nine chairlift and Merry-Go-Round at the top of Exhibition lift.
On a sunny warm day, the patio at Cloud Nine often is the start of pre-Apres ski activities with live music and festivities.
Cloud Nine: Why are there dancing butts in the window? Country and Western line dancing, to a live band of course. Beer, Wine and Champagne are served on the patio. The party starts early here.
Merry-Go-Round: On mountain lunch
The base of the mountain has a few meal options including the Ale House, Willow Creek Bistro and Taqueria (Italian).
There are many more dining options in the town of Aspen (too numerous to list).
In-town dining options reside along Main street, Hopkins and Hyman Avenue, the main roads in town.
Aspen cuisine does not disappoint, although it is more expensive than most ski towns (which typically overcharge).
- Acquolina Restaurant: (Italian themed food) 970-925-8222
415 E Main St., Aspen Colorado 81611
- Chef's Club: 970-429-9581
Located in the St. Regis Aspen Resort
315 E. Dean St., Aspen Colorado 81611
- Element 47: (five star restaurant at The Little Nell hotel at the base of Aspen Mountain) 970-920-6330
675 E. Durant Ave, Aspen Colorado 81611
- bb's: 970-429-8284
525 E. Cooper Avenue, Aspen Colorado 81611
- Steakhouse No. 316: 970-920-1893
316 E. Hopkins Ave., Aspen Colorado 81611
- Zocalito Bistro: (Mexican themed) 970-920-1991
420 E Hyman Ave., Aspen, Colorado 81611
- Matsuhisa: (Japanese) 970-544-6628
303 E Main St., Aspen CO 81611
- Little Annie's Eating House: (BBQ) 970-920-1450
517 E. Hyman Ave., Aspen CO 81611
- Hickory House Ribs: (BBQ) 970-925-2313
730 W. Main St., Aspen CO 81611
- Creperie du Village: (Fondue, Foie Gras and other French delights) 970-925-1566
400 E. Hopkins Avenue (Corner of South Mill Street), Aspen CO 81611
- ... and many more to explore ...
Acquolina: one of the many fine dining options in Aspen
Aspen Highlands Bars and Night Life:
Nightlife ends early (usually before dark) on the mountain and is centered on apres ski activities.
The town of Aspen will open up your options.
In Aspen try Aspen Brewing Company, Belly Up (if there is a band you want to see) or The Red Onion.
- Aspen Brewing Company 970-920-BREW (2739)
304 E Hopkins Ave, Aspen CO 81611
- Belly Up live music (and concerts) with top name bands 970-544-9800
450 S Galena St, Aspen CO 81611
- The Red Onion live music and Karaoke (Th) 970-925-9955
420 E. Cooper Avenue, Aspen, Colorado, 81611
- Zane's Tavern sports bar 970-544-9263
(Note that there are two. The other is in Snowmass village)
308 S Hunter St Ste 2, Aspen CO 81611
Located in the hotel Jerome
- Eric's Bar 970-920-1488
315 East Hyman, Aspen CO 81611
- 39 Degrees at the Sky Hotel (near base of Aspen Mountain) 800-882-2582 or 970-925-6760
709 East Durant Ave, Aspen CO 81611
Note that Zax is a fictional Aspen nightclub from the erotic romance book "Fifty Shades of Freed" and movie "Fifty Shades of Grey". It's not real so don't expect it to be listed!
Aspen Taxi services:
- Remede Spa: 970-920-3300
Premium relaxation and pampering. Body treatments and wraps, mineral baths massage therapy, exfoliation and a moisturizing treatment. Full service salon, fitness center, and yoga studio.
Located in the St. Regis Resort Hotel
315 East Dean St., Aspen CO 81611
- O2 Aspen: 970-925-3161
Yoga, Pilates, skin treatments, restorative cleansing and acupuncture
500 West Main St, Aspen CO 81611
- Salon Tullio: 970-925-7201
Hair and nail salon, skin treatment, Swedish, deep tissue, or aromatherapy massages.
208 East Main Street, Aspen CO 8161
- Aspen Club and Spa: 970-925-8900
Health club with oxygen, thermal, and mineral treatments. Also skin treatments: aloe, citrus, and juniper wraptures and scrubs. Massages include Shiatsu, Thai and Ayurvedic massage.
1450 Crystal Lake Rd, Aspen CO 81611
Next: Aspen Highlands Colorado Location, Map and Directions