Blue Mountain Ski Resort Location:
Blue Mountain is located near Georgian Bay on Lake Huron, about one hundred miles Northwest of Toronto Canada.
One can travel by car, bus or train and it takes about 2 hours under normal conditions.
Map of Blue Mountain Ontario Canada:
Blue Mountain Ski Resort
108 Jozo Weider Boulevard,
There are other resorts in the area but most are private ski clubs and not open to the public.
Directions to Blue Mountain Ski Resort:
Most of the skiers at Blue Mountain drove from Toronto.
- From the 400 Hwy North
- Take Hwy 400 North
- Exit 98 from highway 400 North and take left onto highway ON-26 West/Bayfield Street towards Wasaga Beach/Stayner
- Hwy ON-26 will change names from Pretty River Pkwy to Huron Street and First Street.
- Continue on to Mountain Road 19 (will become Grey Road 19)
- This will lead to multiple Blue Mountain resort and parking lot entrances
Note that many internet map systems will take you from Toronto on highway 124. This is the slow way to get there.
Bus transportation options:
- AUC Tours Daily Shuttle 1-416-741-5200
pickup from Toronto City Hall, Kipling subway station, Scarborough Town Center, Yorkdale Shopping Center and Young and Bishop (near Finch)
Next: Blue Mountain Accommodations