Keystone Apres Ski:
Kickapoo Tavern Apres ski bar and grill.
The Keystone's River Run ski village at the base of the mountain is the epicenter of apres ski activities.
- Kickapoo Tavern
- Wolfrock Brewing Co.
- Parrot Eyes
Where To Eat:
Inside Kickapoo Tavern
- Keystone Resorts:
- Big Horn Bistro and Bar:
- Alpenglow Stube: ride the gondola to the top of North Peak where you dine in a AAA four star Bavarian style restaurant. They also have a good Sunday brunch.
- Der Fondue Chessel: ride the gondola to the top of North Peak eat fondue in a cozy restaurant.
- River Run Restaurant Group:
- Inxpot: Breakfast and lunch coffee shop in Keystone's River Run Village
195 River Run Road #89, Keystone CO
- Kickapoo Tavern: Apres ski bar and American grill in Keystone's River Run Village
129 River Run Road, Keystone CO
- Luigi's Pasta House: Italian Dining in Keystone's River Run Village
140 Ida Belle Drive, Keystone CO
- Wolf Rock Steakhouse:
91 River Run Road Suite C6, Keystone CO
- Sleigh Ride Dinner: Lakeside Village
- Keystone restaurant list
Keystone Bars, Night Life and Activities:
Last Lift Bar: action starts with apres ski and goes late into the night.
Located in the "Mountain House Base Area" (base of Peru Express lift).
Its mellow and the kind of place where you may have to bring your own crowd:
- The Goat Soup and Whiskey (Hwy 6): Live Bands
- Snake River Saloon (Hwy 6) - also a fine restaurant.
- Haywood Cafe (sports bar on Hwy 6)
- Dos Locos: locals crowd
- Last Lift Bar: live bands
The nearby town of Frisco is also an option if you don't mind the short drive.
For more on Frisco, see the Frisco Colorado dining and nightlife guide.